Today I had the privilege of interviewing Dave Arnold, an author, speaker and lover of Christ. He is passionate about helping others with their struggles in life and finding their purpose.
We chatted about various things ranging from what “hope” actually is to refugees to his recently released book. This interview got a little more life-changing based but we also noted that the lines between business and life are blurred more now than ever. I will say it’s important to draw lines, but with social media these days, we have to be who we are all the time.
A few things you’ll get from this episode:
- What is “Hope” exactly?
- How we are all connected to each other
- How people are disappointed with life but still figure out how to live it
- Why we need to live for so much more than just the dollar
- 2 things Dave learned from refugees
- God is at work in the hard places in life
I trust you’ll listen to this episode as it’s very powerful. I believe in the message Dave has in his book, Pilgrims of the Alley and I trust you will too.
Thanks again Dave for your contribution to God’s Kingdom, this world, this podcast and my life. You’re awesome, keep up the incredible work!