This guy is totally rockin’ the personal brand with his Skool of Life blog, BlogCastFM and new book, The Small Army Strategy.
A few things you’ll learn:
- Don’t pursue vanity metrics
- Writing is a process of self-discovery
- Society’s life-plan is a one-size
- Education is broken (you knew that though)
- The “I’ve made it moment” is a myth
All around, Srini is an awesome guy and I love his ideas on everything we talked about. Thanks for your time Srini, you rock sir!
Buy cheapest generic Suhagra using this link : http://edwebstore.com/buy/suhagra
Also note, as I mention in the intro, this will be my last podcast for the time being. I’m taking a break for the birth of my second son (due June 12) and revamping some things with the podcast. Thanks for your support. I promise the changes will rock!