As you might know, I’m a bit of a go-getter.
Sometimes too much because I dig myself really deep in and get burnt out.
But I like to think it’s mostly a good thing because at least I’m not sitting still doing nothing.
This blogging journey has been awesome and I’m excited to say that I’ll be guest posting on a super top website you may have heard of…
That’s right, little ol’ me getting a spot on a huge blog!
You might ask how I did this? Or you may not care at all.
But there’s something in this for you so I know you’ll pay attention now.
Here’s what I got.
I, along with 3 other writers, are putting together an exclusive eBook for the readers of that post.
And it’s going to be AWESOME!
The book is titled:
The Big Blog Push: How to Turn Your Struggling Blog Into An Empire
This is an eBook crafted especially for those of you who are new or struggling with building a blog empire (or really any type of platform for that matter).
It will give you information on how to bring in more traffic, build relationships with prominent people, get featured on large blogs and direct you to incredible resources that can do more of the same!
Best of all, it’s backed by some awesome people you already know and love!
- Mike Vardy – Productivityist, Speaker, Writer, Podcaster and more. He’s the managing editor over at Lifehack.org and has worked for places like The Next Web and WorkAwesome. This guy knows what he’s doing!
- Kimanzi Constable – Speaker, Writer, Coach and Author of 2 eBooks totaling over 55,000 sales in the past year alone. He’s a super passionate guy, highly motivating and ridiculously inspirational.
- Dan Black – Writer, Student of Leadership and Blogger. Dan knows a ton about leadership and is constantly writing practical posts that help us grow into who we need to be. He’s ready and willing to help in any way he can.
- Taylor Potts – Designer. This guy is a close personal friend of mine and he will be helping us with the cover design. It’s going to be awesome so be sure to contact him if you need anything like that and tell him I sent ya!
- Me – Designer, Writer, Speaker and Passion Guy. As you know, I’m new the blogging world but doing all I can to make my mark. I want to help you all succeed and find the people that will help you truly connect with your passion.
So with that said, we all need your help so we can help you.
The Problogger post comes out Friday, August 24. Here’s a few things you can do if you feel so inclined and if you think it’s valuable information of course.
- Share on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or anywhere else you want.
- Comment on the post and get involved in the conversation.
- Do a post on your blog about it, directing people to it. The eBook will only be accessible via the Problogger post so be sure to note that and direct your readers there.
Be sure to direct people to the byline of the post after they read it. That’s the only place the link to this eBook will be!
So there ya go. I know I speak for all of us involved with this when I say, any help is appreciated! We want to share some incredible ideas and insights with as many people as we can and we need all the support we can round up.
Thanks so much for your time!