Have you ever just felt stuck? I know I have. Maybe you’ve gotten a little traction but just can’t seem to get over the next hump? I think you’ll love this episode with Dan Miller!
Dan is a career and life coach who KNOWS how this stuff works. He is the author of 48 Days to the Work You Love and Wisdom Meets Passion, both which I highly recommend. He also runs the #1 Career podcast on iTunes so make sure to add that to your arsenal now!
But aside from that, Dan is an all around awesome guy. I love his heart for Christ and how he really practices what he preaches. When I reached out to him to come on the show, I honestly didn’t expect him to have the time. But I was wrong, as happens often. He explained to me that it wouldn’t make much sense for him to talk about people living their dreams and then turn around and not help them. It makes total sense!
Can’t see the player? Click here.
A few things we touch on:
- Dan’s story of how he discovered that we don’t have to work in a job we hate
- What he thinks is important for someone who wants to build a business in today’s economy
- A bit of insight into the book Wisdom Meets Passion and why he wrote it
- His tip to the person who’s stuck in a rut and can’t seem to get traction
- How he goes about working with people that complement his weaknesses
48days.com (loads of stuff including downloads, events and more)
48days.net (his social community)
48 Days to the Work You Love (affiliate link)
Wisdom Meets Passion (affiliate link)
Pay Flynn – Smart Passive Income
Full Disclosure: This page contains some affiliate links. It means I get a tiny portion of the sales made when you use that link. It doesn’t cost you more though and I only promote things I use.