Here are some guidelines to abide by. I want to be fair to everyone and no one will get precedence over anyone else regardless of blog size. Now, relationship…that may or may not have something to do with it.
- You agree to write a post that will pertain to any of the categories on this blog. If you don’t know them, you might not be a good fit. Regardless of the topic, it should promote or be applicable to helping someone live their dream.
- The post will be should be packed with awesome information. I am looking for REALLY high quality content so I’m not super strict on the word count. I would like to see longer posts with details lined out, but anything from 500-1500 or so…like I said, awesome content is the key.
- You agree to post on your blog redirecting users to this site. Please do not publish the same content, but you may post an excerpt such a paragraph or two. Search engines do not like duplicate content so that’s the reason.
- The post must not have appeared anywhere before or after (web or print). It must be unique to this site. The idea doesn’t have to be, of course, but the voice must be.
- It must be your work. No exceptions.
- You may provide up to 3 links in your byline. You can also include links to your posts, mine or others just as long as they are relevant.
- The post may not be salesy. Maybe that’s not a real word, but it works. Your byline, however, can contain a link to a book or eBook you’ve written.
- I will not spend much time editing your post. I’ll read through, give it a once over for spelling and maybe add a few links to posts on my site (if applicable). If it requires too much editing, I will send it back because I really don’t have loads of extra time on my hands. That said, if it’s a REALLY good topic, I am happy to work with you for a few rounds of revisions to make it awesome.
- Please do not include any affiliate links. I will add my own if they apply (meaning that I have used the item and promote it myself)
- I may provide a short introduction to your post to give readers context.
I understand the time it takes to write a post. I value your time immensely and I ask that you do the same for me. If any of the guidelines above are blatantly ignored, I will reject your post. I also reserve the right to reject the post simply because I do not like it or it stands for something I don’t agree with. I may, or may not offer suggestions or tell you why. That likely depends on our personal relationship.
I value community and wish for you to do the same. Please dedicate some time the day of your post to respond to comments and engage people. If nothing else comes from it, we will have connected and hopefully we can help each other out sometime in the future.
If all that sounds good to you, please submit and give me a few days to get back with you. If don’t hear from me within a week, please email me a nice reminder.
Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider using this site as a way to get your words to new readers!
For submission, please email me at the form below with your idea and a brief outline. I will then get in contact with you and we’ll discuss in more detail if need be.