As a corporate consultant, I understand the challenges you have in finding the right speakers for your event. The truth is that an event is really only as good as the speakers are. And finding ones that are able to move an audience and motivate a large group of people is difficult to do.
My hope in providing you with this page is to clarify not only who I am, but what I promise to deliver to your audience in an authentic and dynamic way. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Thank you for considering me, I am truly honored.
What to expect
- Timely replies to your messages answering any questions.
- A personal phone call to understand your audience in order to deliver a highly relevant message.
- Promotion on all my social channels and email list. (If you want additional visibility for it.)
- A high impact presentation focused on creating breakthroughs of new insight and motivation for your audience.
- A resource page for your audience that includes slides used and links to other resources they’ll find useful.
- A followup communication to ensure I’ve completely satisfied you and your audience, as well as get feedback for any ways to make it even better.
Who I am
I have spoken to groups of 5 to well over 100 people ranging from corporate to real estate to manufacturing companies. In the past, I was a web designer for nearly 20 years where I worked for full service agencies as a creative director and freelanced full time for 7 years. Some brands I’ve worked with are Stetson, Resistol, Pier 1 Imports, Mountain Dew, TCU and more.
However, I found that my gift is teaching and simplifying concepts that are sometimes difficult to understand. That’s the simple reason why I moved into consulting and speaking. You will find some of those below. A few more credentials are:
- Speaker at local real estate association
- Guest on several podcasts discussing topics from marketing to financial wellness
- Podcast host where I interviewed top internet entrepreneurs and leadership authorities
- Published in over a dozen online publications including Addicted2Success, ThriveGlobal, Michael Hyatt and many more
- Active consultant for topics related to personal development and financial wellness
- Active email list and social media accounts
- Self-published a book about branding
- My family was featured on YouTube for our life changes and has over 1.3 million views
- Coordinator of 14 Financial Peace groups to help others with personal finances
Personally, my wife and I have a family vlog on YouTube where we talk about our financial journey, building our small house debt free and daily life. We have been happily married for 12 years and have 3 children.
I am available to speak at corporations, conferences and non-profits.
Corporate Consulting – Change and Financial Wellness Promo
Corporate consulting – The Entrepreneur Mindset
Appearance on a local Facebook/radio show
Podcasts I’ve been on…
My most requested topics
Please note that any of these can and will be modified to fit your audience and venue. These are simply guidelines of what I speak on but each event is unique in it’s own light.
Financial Freedom: Take control of your finances!
Summary: This addresses a major issue in American society today…financial problems. A recent study shows that most Americans can’t afford a $400 emergency. That is insane! I will show your audience the importance of eliminating debt and working toward dreaming about what their life could be once again. For the younger audiences, this will be an eye opener to prepare for their future. This ties in my personal testimony as outlined in our featured YouTube video.
Maximize Your Life: Aligning your goals and lifestyle
Summary: If a person isn’t living the life they want, it’s probably because their lifestyle and goals are not aligned. I will show your audience exactly why this is the case and provide steps to help them get the alignment they want. It is a message of dreaming again and showing there is still hope no matter how stuck they might feel. The audience will walk away feeling like they have a renewed sense of life and a reason to be more productive in all areas! This also ties in my personal testimony as outlined in our featured YouTube video.
The Entrepreneur Mindset: Building a company culture that fosters growth
Summary: I’ve been an entrepreneur or freelancer my entire life. It’s just been my mindset from birth to create and build and work on something important. The interesting this is that many people feel this way and few carry that passion into the workplace. That means your employees aren’t operating to their full potential because they aren’t passionate about what they come to work for. But we can change that together. Fostering a place of creativity and empowering your employees doesn’t mean they will rebel and leave. They want the financial security you offer, but they also want to give input and make a difference.
Thank you for taking the time to look through what I have to offer to your organization or event. My hope is that you’ll find the best possible speakers to deliver the most impact whether that includes me or not. If you have any questions at all, I’d be happy to discuss. Feel free to use the form below to contact me and I look forward to speaking with you!