Hey there! This page is for a financial wellness survey and results for employees. It includes some information as well as a full report for you to use. The survey is for:
- You to take yourself
- Share with your employees
- Check responses and data
- Give you information on financial wellness at a corporate level
To bring financial wellness to the fore-front of benefit offerings at specific companies. To educate and train employees and team members in financial matters such as budgeting, insurance, investing, saving and proper management. Please note, I do NOT sell any type of financial products. I only educate.
What is the survey for?
It is to establish the importance of financial wellness for a company at a company-wide level. This is a survey I created and am looking to add data to.
Who is it for?
This is for specific companies that wish to:
- improve company culture
- reduce employee stress levels
- increase productivity
- provide personal development plans and education
- invest in their employees
- keep salary expectations in check
- become more attractive to better talent
- become an innovative workplace
Who was it done on?
The original report and survey was done on a privately-owned company of 112 employees. They distributed the survey and I compiled the results into an easy to read PDF linked below. I trust you’ll find the data astounding.
Why financial wellness?
- The average employees spends 3 or more hours per week AT WORK
on personal finance issues.
- 95% of millennial employees report that work/life balance is important
to them, with 70% saying it’s a very important aspect of their careers
- 72% of millennials and 71% of Gen X are more likely to be attracted to
another company that cares more about their financial well-being
- Culture and development are the two most important things millennials
are looking for in a company
- The typical company has 75% of it’s employees that are struggling with
finances in some way
- In the next 10 years, millennials will make up more than 60% of the
Survey & Full PDF Report
If you wish to contribute to the research, do that here. You are free to share this with your organization, just let me know when your responses are complete. My contact is in the PDF report below.
I also have a fully documented PDF that includes all up-to-date data from the survey. It includes charts, original questions and notes about each question. The goal is to provide you with up-to-date core research for bringing financial wellness to your company. Please share this with someone you know that works in HR or is a CEO. I trust it will provide you with incredible value.